Friday, September 25, 2009
Wishes: Corner Shop™
D1369 My Acrylix® Delightful Things
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
Z1217 2 - Antiqued Copper Brads
Z1114 Piercing Tool Kit
Base 4 1/2" × 9" Cocoa Cardstock
A 4" × 4" Twilight B&T Duos® Paper
B 3/4" × 4 1/2" Cocoa Cardstock
C 2 1/4" × 2 1/4" Large Floral B&T Duos® Paper (back side)
Use these helpful hints to assemble the card featured above. For more detailed information on how to assemble the featured card, refer to the Wishes: Corner Shop™ pattern.
* Using Cocoa ink, stamp the large corner image in the top left corner of piece A, stamp the sentiment in the center of piece C, and stamp the vine border along the center of piece B.
* Using Cocoa ink and second generation stamping, stamp the large flower in the bottom right corner of piece C.
* Using the piercing tool, create a row of five holes along the bottom of piece C, placing them about 1/2" from the bottom.
* Assemble the card according to the pattern on page 39.
* Attach two brads in the top left corner of piece C.