Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cuttlebug - Things to do & Use

Part of my New Years plan is to maake a layout or card or hey, why not both while using a new technique (or one from ages ago) as well as an embellishment that I haven't used for awhile.

I love my bug... I wasnt' going to buy it - had too many other things to do & use... well then i got it for $30 USD and was hooked.. then I had a an AZ friend of mine go shopping and get me every file folder out there (thanks Elaine - she shopped great with my money). I am still re-arranging and setting up - i now know I have to lower it to a different spot as my girls love it too.

Unique techniques with a Cuttlebug
(or a Big Shot or other embossing/die-cut machine)


Link to Provocraft Blog - instructions, gallery, embossing & more

Here's a list on how to stack

Now go see Mel as she has put together an amazing list - techniques, instructions... have fun!!

I would love to see your art!


please scroll down to comment, make a suggestion, or pose questions

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin