Friday, January 15, 2010

Mother



I am in a fantastic circle Journal swap and loving every minute of it!! (I wasn't going to play this time as I didn't think i would have the time - well after some lovely words from Mel (thanks friend), I decided to make time!)

Here is one of my entries to one of the journals - She had already picked topics and we were to choose 2 of the topics and create 9x9's out of the topics using quotes. As well, i tied the colors & products to a Mission Create challenge, check out all the entries - love the different takes (go check it out)

I have to say this one was incredibly hard for me as All I thought about was my Mom, and the ache I feel everyday she isn't here. I miss her soooooo much, that words just don't suffice. I thought of tons I wanted to write, but wouldn't fit with the instructions given - so I have a page that has tons of journalling and i will put it together later (glad too, as I haven't touched this topic since my mom became my angel, so kind of soothing too me)

For now, i offer you this. Please enjoy!

please scroll down to comment, make a suggestion, or pose questions

4 comments:

Helen said...

Cool l/o Linda! I love that site, TFS!!!
I find that scrapping your emotions is a HUGE help... I am working on a page about my Dad, so I know where your coming from!

Nicole Nowosad said...

wow!! thanks for sharing this special page with our challenge!! I lovehte little house!

Sarah Lou said...

Just magical. You can feel teh emotion behind it.

Vanessa said...

It is a very beautiful page-you did a wonderful job on it-very special :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin